Voluntary benefits are insurance products that employees may choose to purchase through their companies at rates that are lower than they could get on their own. A few examples of voluntary benefits are dental, vision, life, disability, supplemental health and cancer insurance. Many employers offer voluntary benefits because they allow companies to provide a more robust benefits package at no cost to them.
Ready Insurance Group can help you develop a tailored voluntary benefit offering that bridges gaps in your existing plan coverage.
Group Employee Products (Click on links below to learn more):
- Comprehensive Major Medical plans
- Group- Dental – Vision
- Group- Voluntary-supplemental benefits
- Group- Accident, Life, Cancer, LTC and Critical Illness
- Group- Disability Short & Long Term plans
- Group- Section 125 pre Tax savings
Employee Benefits Providers: