There are many different types of dental plans available
- Indemnity Plans
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO)
- Managed Care Dental Programs (DHMO)
- Freedom-of-Choice Programs
- Direct Reimbursement Programs
Ready Insurance Group can provide you with a detailed analysis of each of the above plan types and tailor a program specifically for your organizations needs. Whether your company needs a dental plan that’s employer paid, contributory or 100% voluntary we will show you multiple, unique options. A combination of plans may also be used to give your employees a choice.
Indemnity Dental Plans
Indemnity plans are by far the most popular and well-liked designs by employees and employers. Insured can visit any dentist nationally so there is never a question of whether the family dentist is “in the plan”. Additionally, dependents away at school, employees traveling and employees in companies with multiple locations always have access to dental care.
Ask any dentist which of the above plan types they prefer and the answer is always the indemnity plan design. The key is to make certain the dental plan pays claims at a high level of reasonable and customary (80th -90th percentile).
Traditional Indemnity Dental Plan Features:
- Choice of ANY dentist! (No networks or lists of dentists!).
- Preventive services covered 100% – No deductible.
- Only 20% participation needed.
- No employer contribution required.
- Claims paid direct to dentist or employee.
- Claims based on the 80th – 90th percentile of UCR.
- 800 customer service hot line.
- Low group rates.
- Pooled risk products.
- Two year rate guarantees.
- Top rated insurance carriers.
Please contact us for more information.